We offer a safe, nurturing learning environment, where children of all backgrounds and ability levels are welcome.
Our knowledgeable staff will be able to provide parents with resources and support around child care and child development. In addition, parents of children with special needs or disabilities will be ensured that their children will receive individualized instruction and accommodations to meet their needs, based on their IEP/IFSP. We believe that strong, open, and communicative relationships with families will create the consistency needed for young children to thrive both at home and at school. Early childhood years serve as the foundation of life and have been shown to have a profound, long-term impact on future outcomes. At Discover-U, we will treat our time with children as critical for shaping generations to come. We prepare students to excel in an interconnected world.
- Certified teachers—owner/lead teacher with dual certification Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education and Early Childhood Special Education from the University of Maryland, College Park.
- Low teacher/child ratios
- Developmental tracking and assessments
- Comprehensive Pre-school Curriculum for children ages 2-5years –including developmental tracking and ongoing assessment
- Large outdoor play facility
- Accommodations for children with special needs and/or disabilities
- Languages: We will offer Spanish lessons
- Religion (optional): We will offer age appropriate bible study lessons
- Nutrition: 2 healthy snacks provided
- Constant parent/teacher communication via Brightwheel app